5-story building, construction completed in 1929. Architect was Hans Gehrke. The architectural style is Neoclassical with terra-cotta details. Hans Gehrke won commissions to design many of the firehouses built by the City of Detroit in the 1920s. He was commissioned to design fire stations in a number of neighboring communities as well.
Constructed in 1916, the building originally served as the motor wheel factory for the W.K. Prudden Company. »
Hillsdale College is a liberal arts College in Hillsdale, MI. It was the first American College to prohibit discrimination based on race, sex, or religion. »
Mary Mayo Hall was built in 1931 and is the oldest dormitory on campus that is still used for its original purpose. It was one of the first of six once all-female dorms in the West Circle. »